New role: Artificial Intelligence Developer(s)
AI developers required to help unlock next level of innovation
We are hiring Artificial Intelligence Developers to join our international team working on a ground-breaking Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) product.
Built Environment Media is established as a global player in data and analysis for the construction industry and is now building on this foundation to roll out the next generation of Open Source Intelligence for a wider range of sectors.
Reporting to the CEO, the role will involve managing our external development team in India.
This will include monitoring existing and adding new data sources, prototyping new ideas, monitoring performance of our neural network, quality of output, customer feedback, assessing new technology and rolling out new products.
We are working on ground-breaking innovations using AI, machine learning, neural networks and dynamic image generation and we are looking for a bright, motivated, analytical, results-driven person who thrives on attention-to-detail.
Our team is built on research and development, we are keen to hear from people who are interested in learning and want to extend their knowledge. You may not have all the experience that we envisage in the role but if you are curious and love to challenge the norm, explore what is really possible, then get in touch.
Qualifications and Skills:
If you have skills in any or all of the following, we'd love to hear from you:
- ML and NLP
- Strong skills with data and signal processing
- Good understanding of Neural Networks & Probability Theory
- Understanding of Genetic Algorithms & Optimisers
- Working Knowledge of Python and TypeScript
- Problem solving
Ideally you may also have:
- Use of Git
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming and thread based operations
- Good communication skills & technical writing
- A desire to participate - you are happy to voice your opinions and ideas
- The successful candidates will be self-motivated, team players and enjoy problem solving.
Salary / wage: £18,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent subject to satisfactory completion of 3 month trial
Contract Hours: Full-time. Working hours are 9-5pm (35 hours per week), Monday to Friday and will be either at our Brighton office or remote depending on Covid restrictions.
A career development programme will be on offer for the right person.
- Excellent professional development opportunity
- Flexible hours
- Tuition reimbursement
Application closing date:
To apply, please email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org